Mini photo album
The ZETA Ecological Minialbum is a fresh, innovative approach to the field of low-cost and give-away albums – for photo shops and photofinishers alike. It is manufactured with patented technology allowing the use of a 200 g/m2 cover, entirely printed in 4-colour offset, directly welded to clear polypropylene pockets without the use of rivets or staples.
- Great looks: with a fully offset-printed cardboard cover the ecological minialbum is the perfect support for your business image.
- Ecological: only non-polluting materials are used, ensuring the minialbum can be incinerated without producing toxic emissions.
- Temperature resistant: extreme temperatures are not problem: unlike PVC-based products, the ecological minialbum will not warp in hear or break at low temperatures.
- More protective for prints: prime quality materials and technologies are a great improvement on PVC, with
- by far more transparent and absolutely colourless so they in no way “cloud” the prints
- 50% thicker than standard 20 micron PVC pockets
- easy to open in all conditions
- moisture-free so they don’t stick to the photos and don’t produce the unpleasant Newton Rings on the photos
with 12, 14, 18 or 20 envelopes.